Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Figuring Out This New Windermere Website

Okay, I have always ALWAYS considered myself Tech Savvy. However, I have just spent 3.5 hours trying to set up this "state of the art" website with Windermere.  Now don't get me wrong, I love the look, however I do wish this were just a little bit easier:)  As per usual, things never stay the same. I'm almost completely "geeked" out with an IPad 2, Droid Smart Phone, New Desktop and Relatively New Lap Top but I have to wonder, what do the readers want. If you've got an idea of what would make your life easier, do let me know!  I await your feedback:)

2 comments:

Jackie F said...

Hey Debbie, How about pen and paper? LOL! I went back to it after Verizon lost all my information off my phone, calendars, etc. See if they can corrupt my paper planner. Jackie F
PS Like your new blog look.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jackie!